Marketing By Email - How Email marketing Is Beneficial For Your Business
There is a big and very commonly asked question: Is Email Marketing Dead? So the answer is Email Marketing is the top competitive way to promote any kind of business. We see big companies' emails on a daily basis, so why do they do email marketing? They do this because email marketing is covering many features to show the customers and email users growth is continuously increasing day by day.
If we see the graph between 2017-2021, it will show only in increasing order.
The truth is that
is still going strong and it is the best possible strategy to grow your business
. In fact, Email Marketing is beating other marketing like social media marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, and many others.
At this time people are more aware of email, so they use email more than other social media to check the email from known and unknown people. In Email Marketing there is no need to take any worry regarding algorithm change, budget problems. It always seems simple and the same.
That's why building a Successful Email Marketing Campaign with writing in the right way is very important. But there is a big problem which most people do not know about: how to write emails in the right way.
Today In This Article we will tell you how to build a Successful Email Marketing Campaign?
What Is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is the process of Sending Emails or Promotional Messages to Your Email Receivers or Subscribers. Email Marketing drives more traffic and more sales lead if you build a perfect campaign. If you make a good email campaign then your bounce rate ratio is optimized.
The old way of email marketing is very difficult to get sales from emails, But modern email marketing is totally different from old email marketing.
Modern Email Marketing is focused on Segmentation, Personalization, and easy-to-read email.
People are Deluge with interruptions and advertisements everywhere on every social media platform. So try to make Simple and Readable Email Campaigns. Do not think that your Email is Special to the Readers, In fact, your email is one of the millions of emails.
Let’s Understand it By an Example :
If someone has come to our home, we will show off our behavior, our way to interact, in fact, our conversation will also change from person to person or family to family.
So you need to understand that we are inviting readers to read our email and Purchase our product, and they only purchase if you are putting good value and according to them.
Now we will understand what
Types of Email Marketing
you can do and how many types of email exist.
Types of Email Marketing
- Promotional Emails - To Promote Service / Product
- Informational Emails - For Awareness
1. Promotional Emails -
Promotional emails are emails sent to convince the Readers of your new and existing products. This email marketing campaign can be used to be aware of offers, alerts, and especially for target customers to purchase the product.
You can write promotional emails to Inform -
- Limited time offers
- Exclusive Deals
- Festival and Seasonal Promotion
- New Product Launches
- Providing Giveaways and Contest
- Providing free content like free eBooks, and any other things
- For Buy one get one
- Special Offers
How To Write Promotional Email -
Decide What You Are Promoting -
At the first stage you need to decide what you are promoting, decide your subject relevant to your product, and then decide what you are offering, what should be your limited time offer, Discount, Rewards. Whatever you are trying to promote should be relevant and readable to your readers.
Decide Why You Are Promoting -
After you decide what you are promoting, you need to go to further steps to consider which is why you are promoting? Is there any webinar? Is there any offer you are providing? Is there any information regarding new launches and something?
Target Your Audience -
Once you have decided what you are promoting and why you are promoting, you need to Target your Relevant audiences. This means those audiences who have shown some interest before that in your product and services. So find those audiences and segment them in groups to clear and good optimization.
2.Informational Email -
Informational Emails are emails that are used to inform your readers about some announcements but not for any intention of selling something. If they will purchase the informational email it will be good for us obviously. It's only for Readers to be aware and up to date with our services.
Tips To Build Email Marketing Campaign -
For making any successful email marketing campaign, you need to follow some tips to make it successful.
Email Marketing - Build Your Proper List
- Before you send any emails you need some readers and subscribers to read your emails.
- So making a quality People list will help you to get a good amount of conversion and a low bounce rate.
- So make a proper list for readers/receivers.
- After making a list then try to make your Blog for Email Marketing.
- Build a Clear, Simple, Attractive, and Readable blog.
- Use some Incentive Offers to Attract Them and this feature will push them to desire to know more about your business. So they will go to your links or maybe direct contact to you.
- Use a Strong Call To Action Button.
- Do not try to make this email marketing campaign
SEO Friendly, make it user-friendly, so don't use so many keywords to rank, there is no search engine to find ranking.
- So make your blog user-friendly so the user experience is good after seeing your email.
- Use some free features to increase the desire to know more about you.
- In this Confusion do not forget to follow the Rules and Regulations of Email Campaigns.
- If you are not following the rules and laws of email marketing then your email can go into the spam folder.
Email Marketing - Provide Great Content
- Provide great content to your users, which means if you are promoting a product then make sure to give all necessary information regarding your product and do not do any other kind of activity which is not related to your product.
- Use images to clearly understand your reader’s mind.
- Focus on your content, if your content quality is very good and it's user friendly then it will have more chances to get conversion of your readers.
- Try to send email as series wise, like first you send them an Introduction Email After some days send them Product complete information and after some days send a promotional email for buy.
-Don't pitch your readers to send emails again and again, if you do so then they will be tired to see and block your email address.
Email Marketing - Analytics and Segmentation
- Use Email Marketing Analytics to understand who is interested in your services and who’s not and how much percentage are interested in your business and what is the bounce rate of your campaign and last but not least is that how much the CTR of your email.
- These are not only factors to optimize your email campaign, there are many factors to optimize it.
- After getting a clear understanding of your analytics then segment the audience in parts to do remarketing and making buyers' life cycles.